I do most of my communication on Mastodon and Discord these days, so that’s usually the easiest way to contact me. But here’s a more extensive list:
- Mastodon: @firstname.lastname@example.org, on my own glitchsoc instance. This instance is closed to registrations, but invites are available for friends. If you think you might be one, and you need an account, feel free to ask for an invite!
- Mastodon alt: @email@example.com. Friends welcome to follow.
- Discord: demize#0095 (or you can join my server, which I will refrain from linking here, but is on my Twitch page)
- Cohost: I’m demize on cohost, though I don’t presently use Cohost. I’m listing this here anyway because Cohost is cool.
- Twitch: Not really a contact method? but here anyway, demize95
- Twitter: @demize95
I mostly just use this to keep up with friends who haven’t moved to Mastodon, but also to like cute art. It’s locked, and I don’t anticipate accepting any new follows.
- Wire: demize
- LINE: demize95
- Signal uses my real phone number, so while it is an option, all of the above are preferred. Since I use an iPhone, iMessage is also an option, but again; please use a different one.
- Email is also an option, and this website is also an email address, if you replace the first dot with an at. It’s currently hosted with Fastmail. My GPG key is 34dc11e9, if you need to encrypt messages to me–though I will note I’m not well-equipped to decrypt them.